SURVIVING CHRISTMAS – TIPS FOR STRESSED CREATIVE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
The WOW List #15
‘Tis the season to get overwhelmed?
Christmas can be stressful as well as the most wonderful time of the year.
So, if you’re feeling stressed this festive season, take some time out to read our tips to ease the strain and help the stress melt away.
Also on this month’s list, we have included your recommended Christmas events. We asked our Instagram friends to tell us about Christmas events they’re taking part in, or love visiting.
View this post on Instagram
We’d love to hear about any upcoming Christmas events you’re taking part in, or love visiting. ✨ Fairs… markets.. pop-ups.. open houses… workshops ?In the comments pls ? ? We want to include them in our November ‘WOW’ list going out at end of the month. ? Sign up via link in profile if you’d like to receive our tip and tricks on how to make the most of this busiest time of year for creatives…. without collapsing in a heap ?
Remember Pinterest is your friend over this busy period. Once your Pins are created and scheduled to go out you can just leave them to do their work and drive traffic to your website or online shop. No need to engage, commenting, liking etc. Christmas on Pinterest is your number one time-saving tool this festive season!
Things that will help in the short term — not long-term solutions or deep work. But some solutions that may help you get through a tough time, right now.
Whether you’re running a business, chasing down a toddler, or having trouble coping with everyday life, stress has a tendency to sneak in and start calling your body home. We love these for all-natural ways to help your body prepare for and process times of stress in a more healthy, sustainable way.
Christmas Fairs, Christmas Markets, Christmas Pop-Ups, Christmas Open Houses & Christmas Workshops
Recommended by you!
- BIG FESTIVE POP-UP taking over a beautiful shop in Chichester (30 North St.) from 23rd November until the big day.
- Selvedge Fair, London, 7 December 2019, Exhibitors selling a range of rare vintage fabrics, covetable haberdashery and skilfully handmade textile treasures.
- Winter pop-up shop – Guilford, 6 & 8 December. Two days in Cathy’s cosy, twinkly garden shed with soy candles by Bilo , up-cycled and vintage homewares from @interestingly_different , fairtrade baskets from @wickerandweft and handmade jewellery by @artusjewellery
- Late night shopping event in the lanes, Brighton, 5th Dec 5.30-8.30. Expect lots of music, sweets plus special discounts all around. @Misskukie will be hosting a pop up at her pal’s boutique @littlebeachboutique 74 North Road, Brighton.
- Christmas Wreath Making Workshops in Eastbourne with @jofrostflowers
- Christmas Market at Ambleside Parish Centre on 7th December 11-4.30pm.
- Wreath workshops with @GraceAlexanderFlowers at a beautiful private house in Somerset. Oversized weathered metal hoops for traditional wreaths or hanging style. 7 December.