‘Tis the season to get overwhelmed ?
Christmas can be stressful as well as the most wonderful time of the year.
So, if you’re feeling stressed this festive season, take time out to read our tips to ease the strain and help the stress melt away.
Also on this month’s list, we have included your recommended Christmas events. We asked our Instagram friends to tell us about Christmas events they’re taking part in, or love visiting.
View this post on Instagram
We’d love to hear about any upcoming Christmas events you’re taking part in, or love visiting. ✨ Fairs… markets.. pop-ups.. open houses… workshops ?In the comments pls ? ? We want to include them in our November ‘WOW’ list going out at end of the month. ? Sign up via link in profile if you’d like to receive our tip and tricks on how to make the most of this busiest time of year for creatives…. without collapsing in a heap ?
Remember Pinterest is your friend over this busy period. Once your Pins are created and scheduled to go out you can just leave them to do their work and drive traffic to your website and online shop. No need to engage commenting, liking etc. Christmas on Pinterest is your number one timesaving tool this festive season!
Things that will help in the short term—not long-term solutions or deep work. But some solutions that may help you get through a tough time, right now.
Whether you’re running a business, chasing down a toddler, or having trouble coping with everyday life, stress has a tendency to sneak in and start calling your body home. We love these for all-natural ways to help your body prepare for and process times of stress in a more healthy, sustainable way.
Christmas Fairs Christmas Markets Christmas Pop-Ups
Christmas Open Houses Christmas Workshops
Recommended by you!
- BIG FESTIVE POP-UP taking over a beautiful shop in Chichester (30 North St.) from 23rd November until the big day.
- Selvedge Fair, London, 7 December 2019, Exhibitors selling a range of rare vintage fabrics, covetable haberdashery and skillfully handmade textile treasures.
- Winter pop-up shop – Guilford, 6 & 8 December. Two days in Cathy’s cosy, twinkly garden shed with soy candles by @bilobyrebecca , upcycled and vintage homewares from @interestingly_different , fairtrade baskets from @wickerandweft and handmade jewellery by @artusjewellery
- Late night shopping event in the lanes, Brighton, 5th Dec 5.30-8.30. Expect lots of music, sweets + ? plus special discounts all around. @Misskukie will be hosting a pop up at her pal’s boutique @littlebeachboutique 74 North Road, Brighton
- Christmas Wreath Making Workshops in Eastbourne with @jofrostflowers
- Christmas Market at Ambleside Parish Centre on 7th December 11-4.30pm
- Wreath workshops with @GraceAlexanderFlowers at a beautiful private house in Somerset. Oversized weathered metal hoops for traditional wreaths or hanging style. 7 December.
- Ceramic designer/maker Hanne Rysgaard is doing 2 weekenders with Made in Bristol Gift Fairs 30 November / 1 December 7/8 December An amazing selection of Bristol’s finest designer-makers selling their work
Our November GIVEAWAY winner
Congratulations Sue Scobie our winner this month! our November winner!
You too could ….
WIN A FREE PLACE ON OUR ONLINE COURSE: ‘GROW YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS WITH PINTEREST’
If you haven’t enroled yet but think you should then why not enter our new giveaway.
At the end of each month, we randomly pick from all the sign-ups that month and announce the winner on our ‘WOW’ list.
The winner will receive an email with their unique coupon code to enrol on the course….it could be you!