Creative Small Business Pinterest Management Packages
Is this for me?
Ideal for creative small business owners or e-commerce/etsy sellers.
Ideal if you are time poor and want to concentrate on creating not marketing!
Read this blogpost on why Pinterest is the right place to showcase your products or services
How much does the Pinterest Management Package cost?
£285 per month
- 250 pins per month (average 8 pins per day – original and handpicked content from 3rd party)
- keyword rich pin descriptions
- Invitation to the Curly Carrot closed Facebook Group to share your progress, ask questions and receive support .
- You will receive monthly reports detailing your Pinterest progress.
- Monthly Communication – your account manager will be in touch every month via email or phone to work out monthly goals.
- 8 images will be created per month, uploaded to Pinterest and linked to the Website and blog pages, posts and products that you want to promote.
Pinterest is a long game. A six-month window allows us to find out what works and doesn’t work for you.
Sign up for a 6 month Pinterest Management Package and get one month for free!
Once you have signed up we will assess your account and advise what needs doing (ie profile update/edit and cleaning up your boards) before we get started (there is no charge for this) Alternatively we can give you a quote for us to do it for you.
If you don’t have a Pinterest account we will provide a list of what needs to be done to get started. Alternatively, you can buy our Pinterest ‘set up from scratch’ package.
Sign Me Up!
Email us now to get started and with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
“Georgie & Dörte’s Pinterest Workshop was delivered in a chilled out, collaborative setting. An intimate group of fellow Pinterest novice but lovers, we were taught the technical ways of Pinterest in a very easy to understand way. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get under the skin of this app which can offer such good returns on investment. Georgie and Dörte are also awesome, if you need another reason” ~ Bex – Botanical Tales
“I would recommend the Pinterest workshop to any small business, Georgie and Dörte share plenty of practical, achievable advice on how to maximise a potential audience on Pinterest through simple steps and personalised feedback. ” ~ Julia – Humphrey & Grace